- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Thermoplastic materials Perflex Acetal
Perflex Acetal® is a thermoplastic material designed for aesthetic dental prostheses tooth color using a system of injection molding. Hypoallergenic, solid thermoplastic material. The material can be used to create: frames, clasps, limiters, base, crowns, bridges, night cap and other removable dental prostheses in combination with metal frames or with our line of thermoplastics, as well as with conventional acrylic plastics.
The material combines flexibility, stability, comfort, durability, high impact resistance and excellent resistance to abrasion.
Has low moisture absorption, high stability of color. Easily polished. The biocompatible material monomer.