- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Poliglecaprone 25 purple
The smooth surface of the strands of suture material Poliglecaprone minimizes tissue damage when passing through them, and provides an important advantage when sewing thin and fragile tissues, as well as when applying continuous suture.
After 10-14 days, the threads lose up to 50% of their strength properties, after 60-90 days they completely dissolve. Supplied sterile in combination with one or two atraumatic needles.