- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Polyglactin 910 purple
Suture material Polyglactin 910Coating of suture material sheath allows easy passage of the filament through the tissue, the exact location of the node, convenient tying of threads, minor tissue irritation and more limit of tensile strength.
Suture material Polyglactin 910 dissolves during hydrolysis, causing minimal initial inflammatory response in the tissues, followed by the formation of a connective tissue capsule. Resorption begins with a loss of tensile strength, followed by a loss of mass. All the original tensile strength is lost after 4-5 weeks after implantation. Term of containment of tissues 21 days. Complete resorption usually occurs after 50-80 days. Resorption period: 1st week-90% residual strength; 2nd week-65%; 3rd week – 50%.