- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Thread"Medha-910" in living tissues undergo strictly controlled hydrolytic decomposition. Tissue reaction to the thread "Medpa" minor. Threads are very strong and after 14-18 days (critical period of wound healing) retain 70-75% of strength properties, 21 days retain 40-50%, 30 days retain 20-25%. After 60-70 days they completely dissolve.
To reduce capillarity and wickedness, reduce the sawing effect when carried through the tissue, as well as to improve the reliability of the surgical site, a film coating of a resorbable polymer is applied to the thread.
Needle tapercut, oval cross-section, a length of 18 cm.
|Diameter, mm||0.1 mm - 0.149 mm|
|Form needle||Tapered, oval section|
|Lenght needle||18 mm|