Natural membrane for guided bone regeneration and soft tissue
Membrane Jason® provides long locking feature up to 6 months. With high-tech manufacturing process, the company Botiss biomaterials, retains the properties of the tissue of the pericardium. The use of membrane Jason® is an integral part of the principle of regeneration of the bone and soft tissues.
Jason membrane is used for:
- For guided bone regeneration, costazuela materials and implants;
- The closure of small perforations of the mucosa of the maxillary sinus;
- Augmentation with immediate implant placement and maintenance of wells;
- Protection of the mucosa of the maxillary sinus;
- For soft tissue regeneration;
- Conservation of the hole;
- Napravlenii bone regeneration during the recession of the gums;
- Filling of bone defects after root tip resection, cystectomy, removal of retinirovannyh teeth;
- Reconstruction of the alveolar bone for the prosthesis.