- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Mucoderm® collagen material for tissue regeneration
Mucoderm® - collagen material of animal origin, for soft tissue regeneration.Mucoderm Botiss material undergoes a multi-phase cleaning process from components that can cause reactions of rejection. Mucoderm® supports revascularization and facilitates fast integration of soft tissues, and is an alternative to autogenous grafts. After installation of the graft through a network of channels permeates the blood, promoting cell migration and starting the revascularization process.
Mucoderm® offers a safe alternative to autologous connective tissue grafts for plastic surgery of soft tissues.
Mucoderm finds application in:
- Soft tissue augmentation;
- The closure of a recession;
- Of soft tissue grafting in combination with guided bone regeneration and soft tissue;
- Tunnel techniques.
Botiss Mucoderm materials have many advantages:Rapid vascularization and integration;
Restoration of soft tissue without a fence autogenous connective tissue graft;
Total transformation in their own tissue of the patient;
The resorption time of about 6-12 months.
Easy installation and fixation;
Thickness ~ 1.2-1.7 mm;
Different procedures may be carved individual form of transplant.