- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Regenerative material Maxresorb cylinderl, Botiss biomaterialsMaterial Maxresorb in the form of a cylinder with a height of 15 mm.
Maxresorb® is an innovative, safe, reliable and fully synthetic bone graft substitute, very easy to use and having improved resorbability.
Basic properties Maxresorb®:Synthetic, resorbable and safe material;
Maintains volume and mechanical stability;
Safe, reliable and sterile product;
Macropores 200-800 μm;
Composition: 60% hydroxyapatite and 40% beta-tricalcium phosphate;
The micro pores of 1-10 microns.
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Diameter||6 mm, 7.5 mm|