- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Maxresorb® synthetic bone graft substitute.
Maxresorb® - an innovative, secure and highly reliable synthetic bone graft substitute from a company Botiss biomaterials.Maxresorb® is ideal for the formation of new bone tissue and provides mechanical stability. High osteoconductivity Maxresorb® is achieved by a high porosity when the interconnected pore size of 200 to 800 μm. High macroporosity Maxresorb® is a factor for accelerating the growth of osteogenic cells and promotes the regeneration of bone tissue. Maxresorb® is no less effective than transplantati from bovine bone. It is easy to handle and has improved resorbability, maintains volume and mechanical stability.
Maxresorb® shows excellent results in implantology, Periodontology, surgical dentistry and maxillofacial surgery and is used in:
- Sinus lift;
- Augmentation of the alveolar ridge;
- Intraosseous defects;
- The bone defects;
- Furcation defects.