Collprotect membrane 30x40 mm
Collprotect membrane 30x40 mm is effective in:
- The closure of a small perforation of the mucosa of the maxillary sinus;
- Sinus lift;
- Conservation of wells;
- Lateral and vertical augmentation of the alveolar ridge;
- Gingival recession.
- Stabilization and protection of bone graft
mm finds its application in implantology, Periodontology, surgical dentistry and maxillofacial surgery.
The main advantages Collprotect membrane 30x40 mm:
- Controlled healing
- The time of resorption is about 2-3 months;
- Different procedures can be prepared by an individual form the membrane;
- Natural net structure of collagen;
- The thickness is from 0.4 to 0.6 mm.
Collprotect membrane - mesh-membrane natural collagen. Due to the rough and porous structure of collagen, achieving the best result for controlled regeneration of soft tissue. During the healing membrane has a barrier function while the controlled resorption without inflammatory reaction of the soft tissues. The soft tissue around the membrane usually heals without problems even in case of a divergence of seams. Biological structure of the membrane surface prevents ingrowth of soft tissue inside, contributing to the rapid penetration and integration of cells and blood vessels into the surrounding tissue.