- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Collacone® - cones from natural collagen for wound healing.
Collacone® - cones from natural collagen for wound healing.Collagen cones Collacone® from Botiss biomaterials provide a high degree of biological compatibility and guarantee a good clinical prognosis for the conservation of the wells.
Collagen cones Collacone® from Botiss biomaterials have several advantages:
- Absorbed completely within 2-4 weeks.
- Stabilizes blood clot, and provides effective local hemostasis – termination of bleeding;
- Ensures the integrity upon contact with blood during installation;
- Effectively and protects the wound;
- Is a three-dimensional matrix, providing a platform for bone growth in multiple directions;
- Helps to control the process delaying wound;
- Composed of 100 % natural collagen;
- Convenient cone shape;
- Ensures hemostatic reaction.
- The healing of biopsy sites;
- The delay postextraction holes;
- The healing of minor defects and damage of the mucous membranes of the oral cavity;
- Stop of bleeding in extraction wells or at sites of biopsy, the control of hemostasis;
- Treatment of a closed sinus lift.