- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Curettes and scalers
Periodontology toolSkeiler - a tool with a sharp tip of the working part, it is used to remove supra-gingival dental deposits and deposits located at a shallow depth (1-2 mm). Curved scalers are designed for removal of deposits in inschakeling areas and on the lingual surfaces of the teeth.
Curette is a tool with a rounded tip of the working part. Curettes designed for the removal of subgingival dental plaque is medium in size, including those located in the region of furceni. They are also used to remove infected cement, granulation of periodontal pocket and oral epithelium. Curettes are universal and zone-specific. The best access to certain surfaces of the teeth is provided by zone-specific curettes-Gracie curettes.