- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Cylinder Astra Tech
Astra TECH IMPLANT SYSTEM cylindersDifferent versions of cylinders are designed to meet clinical requirements, depending on the material of the frame of the denture and prosthesis.
The Astra Tech temporary cylinder is a component that acts as a base for temporary screw structures at the abutment level. In the case of a temporary cylinder, the soft tissue can be formed with an anatomically optimal contour, which will serve as a good basis for the final aesthetic result.
The Astra Tech semi-annealed cylinder consists of a machined cylinder base with a pre-fixed plastic annealed sleeve that serves as a support for the mold.
The Astra Tech firing cylinder provides absolute flexibility in the choice of material.