- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
The implants TOUAREG™ RP, Adin (Israel)
The implants TOUAREG™ RP, Adin (Israel)New spiral implant Touareg™ RP is a implant with a conical core in the form of a spiral tap that condenses the bone to achieve immediate stability. Thanks to the double lead threads (2 X 1.2 mm) and conical form, is provided by the precise introduction of implants Touareg™ RP , SMARTNET, better aesthetic characteristics and better load distribution.
Innovative surface and OsseoFix system connection CloseFit™, allow you to use the implants for any indications in any parts of the upper and lower jaw.
The unique CloseFit connection is a connection type Morse taper, which excludes movements between the abutment and the implant, and thus, it is possible to avoid the loss of the alveolar ridge.
The advantages of implants Adin Touareg RP:
- High stability for all types of bones;
- High-tech surface OsseoFix™;
- Unique drilling quality;
- Flexibility of location for optimal placement;
- Strong and solid CloseFit connection;
- Minimal surgical intervention;
- Designed to replace the lateral teeth of the upper jaw and incisors of the lower jaw;
- Specially designed for constrained space.