- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
The implants TOUAREG™ NP, Adin (Israel)
The implants Touareg™ NP from "Adin Dental Implant Systems"Implants Adin Touareg™ NP is a unique implant a very narrow diameter implant body and prosthetic platform. Specially designed conical hex connection CloseFit™ , is durable connections and allows the use of these implants for any indications in any of the departments of the lower and upper jaw. The company "Adin Dental Implant Systems" guarantees safety and efficiency in the use of all lines of implants, including implants Touareg™ NP.
The implants Touareg ™ NP, due to the unique design of the threads cut into the bone more securely and reliably than traditional drilling implants. Gradually compacting and displacing the bone as the introduction of the implants Touareg™ NP may be placed at different angles to achieve excellent primary stability and an optimal orientation of the restoration.
The company Adin Dental Implant Systems has carried out extensive preparatory work with the implants Touareg NP. The result of these efforts and protocols developed for the use of implants Touareg™ NP in all surgical situations. Surgical protocols, updated on the basis of collected clinical information and feedback, confirm that the products and protocols for a series of implants Adin Touareg NP are extremely effective for use even in difficult medical situations. For example, immediate removal and immediate functioning.
In a series of implants Touareg™ NP uses the OsseoFix surface and connection system CloseFit™.
Advantages of implants Adin Touareg NP:
- High stability for all types of bones;
- High-tech surface OsseoFix™;
- Unique drilling quality;
- Flexibility of location for optimal placement;
- Strong and solid CloseFit connection;
- Minimal surgical intervention;
- Designed to replace the lateral teeth of the upper jaw and incisors of the lower jaw;
- Specially designed for constrained space.