- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Xenografts for bone grafting Symbios Xenograft Granules
Bone xenograft Symbios Xenograft GranulesSymbios Xenograft Granules is a pig bone material shown for use in periodontal, oral and maxillofacial surgery. The use of Symbios Xenograft Granules may be considered if the use of autokost is not indicated or its amount is insufficient for the proposed surgical operation.
- Highly porous Apatite carbonate particles.
- Natural porous structure for conducting cells.
- Large space between and inside the particles for osteoconduction and deposition of new bone.