- Implants AstraTech
- Implants ADIN
- Thermoplastic materials PERFLEX
- Botiss Materials for regeneration
- Symbios materials for regeneration
- bioOST and bioPLATE biomaterials
- Dental instruments HLW Dental Instruments (Germany)
- Instruments LM
- Dental instrument
- Suture material surgical
- The seal of implants Gap seal Gap seal
Symbios Collagen Membrane SR
Resorbed membranes Symbios Collagen Membrane SRSymbios Collagen Membrane SR (slow resorption) is a bioresorbable implantable membrane made of type I collagen derived from the bovine Achilles tendon. It is intended for use in surgical dentistry. The membrane acts as a barrier, promoting wound healing after dental operations in cases with dental implants, bone defects, or ridge reconstruction. The fibrous structure of the matrix does not interfere with the integration of tissue, while preventing direct penetration of bacteria and epithelial cells.
- Patient safety — highly purified type I collagen from the bovine Achilles tendon.
- Prevents ingrowth of the epithelium — closes access to cells.
- The membrane can be sewn or fixed in the desired position without breaking — the unique orientation of the fibers provides high tensile strength.
- It is rigid enough for easy placement, but it is easily superimposed on the comb — optimal flexibility. It can be placed in a dry or moist form.
In StockCountry of origin USA :: Ref 32905270 :: Size of the membrane 15 x 20 mm :: Kit 2 membranes
In StockCountry of origin USA :: Ref 32905271 :: Size of the membrane 20 x 30 mm :: Kit 2 membranes
In StockCountry of origin USA :: Ref 32905272 :: Size of the membrane 30 x 40 mm :: Kit 2 membranes